3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Avenue, Market Deeping, Peterborough
Sold STC £185,000
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Cul de sac location
- 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 20ft Lounge/Diner
- 17ft Conservatory
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Partially converted integral garage
- South west facing garden not overlooked
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Cul de sac location
* 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* 20ft Lounge/Diner
* 17ft Conservatory
* Downstairs Shower Room
* Partially converted integral garage
* South west facing garden not overlooked
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side glazed panel to front to:
Radiator, coving to textured ceiling, stairs with understairs storage cupboard.
5.31m x 2.77m (17'5" x 9'1" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, built-in dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, two pvcu double glazed windows to front, radiator, tv point, textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed door to side.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower cubicle with fitted electric shower, wash hand basin with cupboard under and mixer tap, low-level wc and heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled surround.
6.30m x 3.68m (20'8" maximum including chimney breast recess x 12'1" maximum). Glazed internal window, coal effect gas fire set in stone built surround, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, glazed french doors to:
5.36m x 3.76m (17'7" x 12'4"). Brick and pvcu double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, radiator, tv point, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling with access to part boarded loft with pull down ladder, gas combination boiler, built-in storage cupboard, door to:
3.81m x 3.33m (12'6" x 10'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
3.30m x 2.49m (10'10" x 8'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
3.78m x 1.91m (12'5" x 6'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over and with glass screen, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Front. Block paved driveway leading to partially converted garage (providing downstairs Shower Room), slate chippings. Side door access to covered store area and door to garden. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to slate chippings and gravel with mature flower and shrub borders and beds, patio area, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41466396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.