4 bedroom detached house for salePennine Close, Darton, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £190,000-£200,000
- Drive and garage
- Cul de sac position
- Viewing essential
- 4 bedrooms
Spacious, well presented 4 bedroomed detached property in cul de sac location, call today to arrange your viewing!
Situated in a sought after cul de sac position is this spacious, well presented, 4 bedroomed detached property. The property gives access to local amenities, commuter links and has a conservatory, drive and garage. A detailed inspection is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 4" into staircase x 14' 6" ( 4.67m into staircase x 4.42m )
WIth a front facing double glazed window, fireplace housing the electric fire, staircase rising to the first floor landing and a radiator.
Conservatory 9' x 9' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.95m )
There is laminate flooring, ceiling fan and a radiator.
Kitchen 15' 4" max x 10' 7" ( 4.67m max x 3.23m )
Recently having been refurbished and upgraded. There is an extensive range of wall and base units, tiled splash backs, sink and drainer, worksurfaces, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, access to a utility room, side and rear facing double glazed windows, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, laminate flooring, built in USB hub and double doors leading to the conservatory.
With wall and base units, side facing double glazed entrance door, rear facing double glazed window, plumbing for a washing machine and space for other appliances.
First Floor Landing
With laminate flooring and a built in airing cupboard housing the solar panel controls.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 13' 11" max, to wardrobe fronts ( 2.87m x 4.24m max, to wardrobe fronts )
Having a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and laminate flooring
There is a side facing double glazed window, shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.24m )
There is a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, downlights, remote control colour changing lights and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
WIth a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.01m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, ceiling fan and remote colour changing lights.
Comprising of a panelled bath with shower set over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
There are well maintained gardens to the front and rear, a drive and an integral garage which houses the central heating boiler.
This property also has solar panels, please contact the branch for further details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41467272.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.