3 bedroom terraced house for saleArnside View, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0BJ
Sold STC £165,000
- Three Bedroom Three Storey House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heated
- Superb Estaury Views / No Chain
- Private Off Road Parking / EPC Rating D
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this three storey three bedroom sea front terraced house with superb views overlooking Morecambe Bay and is close to all the local amenities. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, two reception rooms, dining kitchen, cloak room and utility room. To the first floor there is a lounge/third bedroom with open views, dining kitchen and a further bedroom. To the second floor there is the master bedroom with open views, en-suite bathroom with sauna. The property benefits gas central heating and double glazing. There is potential to turn the property into two separate flats. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office turn right onto Lune View then turn left at the Promenade and the property is situated a short distance along on the left hand side.
Entrance Hallway: Entrance vestibule leading to the hallway, radiator.
Lounge: Approx sizes 13'9’’ x 12'6’’ (4.19 x 3.81m) UPVC double glazed bay window overlooking Morecambe Bay, feature fire surround with gas fire.
Dining Room: Approx sizes 14'3’’ x 13'6’’ (4.34 x 4.11m) UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear, radiator. telephone point.
Dining Kitchen: Approx sizes 13'11’’ x 9'11’’ (4.24 x 3.02m)UPVC double glazed window to the side, range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood. Splash back tiling, ample space for white goods.
Cloakroom: Approx sizes 6'10’’ x 4'6’’ (2.08 x 1.37m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, WC, Worcester Bosch Green star HE Plus Condensing Boiler.
Utility Room: Approx sizes 9'11’’ x 4'2’’ (5.59 x 1.27m) UPVC double glazed door leading to the patio area.
First Floor Landing: Access to all first floor rooms.
First Floor Lounge
or Bedroom: Approx sizes 12'5’’ x 12'8’’ (3.78 x 3.86m) UPVC double glazed bay window overlooking Morecambe Bay, feature fire surround with gas fire, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 17'4’’ x 13'3’’ (5.28 x 4.04m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx sizes 8'12’’ x 6'11’’ (2.74 x 2.11m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, panel bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, tiled walls.
Kitchen Diner: Approx sizes 10'6’’ x 9'0’’ (3.2 x 2.74m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, gas hob, electric oven, extractor, splash back tiling, ample space for white goods, radiator.
Landing: Velux window, telephone point, access to the loft area.
Master Bedroom: Approx sizes 17'4’’ x 13'3’’ (5.28 x 4.04m) UPVC double glazed bay window overlooking Morecambe Bay, fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite: Approx sizes 10'4’’ x 4'1’’ (3.15 x 1.24m). UPVC double glazed window to the rear, corner shower unit with thermostatically controlled shower, wash hand basin,WC. chrome effect ladder style radiator, tiled flooring and walls.
Sauna: Approx sizes 5’5’’ x 4’1’’ (1.65 x 1.74m)
External: Rear patio area, shed.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41467575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARN1Q. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.