4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodmansterne Street, Banstead, Surrey
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Fabulous large kitchen/dining area
- Almost square lounge
- Study, loft room, secluded position
- 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Semi rural Village location
- EPC energy rating C (77)
7 years ago, the current owners were returning to the UK from abroad. It was purely by accident they found this wonderful home as they had been seeking to buy in the Banstead area and saw this advertised in the new homes section of a local property paper.Built by a local builder to an individual design and still covered by an NHBC guarantee, from the second they walked through the door, they were impressed. Tucked away down a long gravel driveway with just the sound of birds singing in the trees, it is easy to see how the current owners were taken with the secluded setting whilst benefiting from the close access to local schools and amenities that the Village has to offer.Apart from pleasant kerb appeal, and being a brand new home, it was the generous room sizes and leafy surroundings that first won them over to this particular property. Woodmansterne Village caters for your daily needs with local shops, a post office, school, sports club and a great pub. The property is also in close proximity to Banstead, with a larger selection of amenities and further excellent schools.The main features inside the property have to be the size of the kitchen/dining area, the spacious almost square lounge and big bright hallway.
What the Owner says:
It has been a very happy home and an idyllic setting for our children to grow up in. When you look out of the window and see horses in the field and the village team playing cricket, you feel as through you are in an episode of “The Darling Buds of May”!
Although we bought from new, we felt we could still improve the layout so remodelled, making the hall bigger and brighter and opened up the dining room to the kitchen to make a much more useable space for the whole family and perfect for entertaining large numbers of guests.
We also converted the loft to make a large, bright and versatile space that is presently used as an office and having 2 en-suite bathrooms with the largest bedrooms makes entertaining visitors very easy.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area/Kitchen Area: 26'7 x 12'9 (8.11m x 3.89m)
- Lounge: 16'6 x 15'6 (5.03m x 4.73m)
- Study: 11'6 x 6'9 (3.51m x 2.06m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'9 x 12'2 (4.50m x 3.71m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 9'7 (3.89m x 2.92m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 9'6 x 3'4 (2.90m x 1.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 10'0 (3.97m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 8'2 (3.51m x 2.49m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'3 x 5'9 (2.52m x 1.75m)
- Loft Room: 29'10 x 7'7 (9.10m x 2.31m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41467665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20107492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.