2 bedroom park home for saleOverstrand Road, Cromer
Sold STC £35,000
- Holiday Chalet
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Within Walking Distance of the Beach!
A holiday chalet set on the upper tier of this popular holiday site Kings Chalet Park close to the lighthouse & cliff top walks. Boasting two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, open plan kitchen/living area & bathroom. There are communal gardens & parking. With no onward chain!
A holiday chalet set on the upper tier of the popular and established holiday site Kings Chalet Park. The site is open March to October each year and is ideally located within walking distance of Cromer town centre, the Royal Cromer Golf Club, shops, amenities and transport links. This chalet is set close to the recreational field behind Kings Chalet Park which leads to the cliff tops and lighthouse, steps beyond lead down to the beach itself giving opportunity for lovely coastal walks through North Norfolk's beaches. The chalet boasts two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, open plan kitchen/living area and bathroom, and the contents are included. There are communal lawned areas & shared parking. This chalet would make an ideal investment property as a holiday let or for personal holiday use - with no onward chain!
Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 9" max ( 4.50m x 4.19m max )
L Shaped Room.
The lounge area comprises of; an entrance door leading straight into open plan living area. Single glazed windows to the width of one wall to the front aspect. Carpet and television point. Electric heater. Doors off. Including the contents.
The kitchen area comprises of; a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer. Including the contents of: the electric cooker, fridge and microwave. Vinyl flooring. Single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 8' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.62m x 1.98m )
With a single glazed window to the side aspect. Built in wardrobes. Carpet. Including the contents of this room.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
With a single glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted wardrobe and carpet. Including the contents of; the two single beds.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath. Shaver point and carpet. Part tiled splashbacks. Two single glazed windows to the rear aspect.
There are communal lawned areas to the front of the chalet and communal parking areas.
Please note there are approx 75 years remaining on the lease. The ground rent is £1,364.65 per annum (not including buildings insurance). This chalet can only be used as a holiday home or holiday let and the site is open from 20th March to 31st October each year. Pets are allowed on site but must be kept under proper control at all times. The council tax band is currently an 'A' for this chalet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.