3 bedroom detached house for saleCentral Mews, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive three bedroom detached house with no upward chain
- Well presented and attractively decorated accommodation
- Within close distance of local amenities and schools
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000
Immaculately presented three bedroom detached property enjoying a prime position with a small enclave of similar properties. The property is available to purchase with no upward chain and would be particularly suited to families being close to schools and local amenities. VIEW NOW !!
Occupying an enviable position within a small cul de sac is this well appointed three bedroom detached property. Offering tastefully decorated accommodation throughout comprising entrance hallway, kitchen with appliances, dining room, lounge, good sized conservatory, three bedrooms all with fitted furniture, en-suite and family bathroom. Ample parking to the front of the property leading to the integral garage. Open plan lawn to the front whilst to the rear is a low maintenance garden. The property is conveniently placed for a variety of amenities within Dinnington including schools and good transport links. The A57, M18 and M1 motorways are a short drive away allowing for commuting to major towns.
Double glazed entrance door opens into the hallway complimented with laminate flooring, central hating radiator and connecting door to the garage.
Fitted with a low flush WC, hand wash basin, central heating radiator and double glazed window. Half tiling to the walls.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units set above and below worksurfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with double glazed window above and tiling to the splash back areas. Integrated appliances comprise of electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Having a continuation of the laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and double glazed French doors opening into the conservatory.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 8" ( 5.51m x 3.25m )
Attractively decorated lounge with the main focal point being the feature fireplace with Living Flame gas fire, TV point, Central heating radiator and double glazed rear facing window. Coving to the ceiling.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
Of UPVC construction with laminate flooring and having a delightful outlook to the garden.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs ascending from the hallway with double glazed window to the side elevation. Airing cupboard, central heating radiator and access into the boarded loft space having pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
Main bedroom featuring a good range of built in wardrobes to two walls with overbed cabinets. TV point and double glazed window to the front elevation.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprises of shower enclosure with Mira electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, shaver point and central heating radiator and double glazed window. The en-suite is complimented with partial tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.00m )
Second double bedroom with double wardrobe, central heating radiator and double glazed rear facing window.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
Rear facing room with double glazed window and built in double wardrobe. TV point and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin with mirrored vanity cabinet above, low flush WC, partial tiling to the walls, extractor fan and double glazed window.
Outside And Gardens
The property is nicely situated within a small enclave of similar houses and has an open plan lawned garden and ample parking leading to the garage with additional visitor parking, To the rear is a low maintenance garden mainly pebbled with raised planted borders, Timber shed included.
Having up and over doors, power and lighting and connecting door to the property.
The property is being sold with no chain and the white goods ie:- washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer are included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41468505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.