2 bedroom apartment for saleMinden Road, Sudbury
Sold STC £120,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Close to Town Centre
CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE - A two double bedroom upper floor apartment within walking distance of Sudbury town centre and local amenities. The property offers gas heating as well as double glazed windows throughout.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Communal entrance hall leading into communal hallway with stairs leading to upper floors.
Private Entrance Hall
Access to loft space, storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen 12' x 7' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.26m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, wall mounted boiler, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Comprising w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and screen, partially tiled, radiator, double glazed frosted glass window to rear aspect.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 6" ( 4.50m x 4.42m )
Radiator, large double glazed window to front aspect, doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.02m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Outside The Property
The property benefits from use of communal gardens to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41469531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.