4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMurrain Drive, Downswood, Maidstone, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- En-suite shower room
- Integral garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (65)
A family home with that little extra for growing families. This semi-detached home has been extended to give you a garage and a total of four bedrooms with an en-suite to bedroom 1 - perfect for those larger families on a budget.The space downstairs is also extended to give a bigger kitchen/dining area at the back; perfect for gathering the family round over dinner in the evenings. The lounge is also large enough to relax in comfort in front of the television catching up on the latest box set or movie.Where this place comes into its own is upstairs with all four bedrooms large enough for a double bed so nobody feels like they are being stuck in the box room. The en-suite in bedroom one will relieve the stresses of queuing for the bathroom in the mornings, simply roll out of bed and into the shower in the morning.You really need to see this property as soon as possible and get your bid in.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 15'10 x 11'10 (4.83m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'10 x 8'9 (3.61m x 2.67m)
- Dining Area: 11'3 x 7'1 (3.43m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 8'9 (3.74m x 2.67m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 8'11 (2.75m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'10 (2.62m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'7 x 8'7 (2.62m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom: 9'1 x 5'1 (2.77m x 1.55m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41469993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.