4 bedroom detached house for saleBury Green Road, Cheshunt
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- Large living Room
- Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
An opportunity to acquire this substantial and deceptively spacious 4 double bedroom detached family home situated in this popular and convenient location in central Cheshunt. The property is well presented throughout and really must be seen internally.
An opportunity to acquire this substantial and deceptively spacious 4 double bedroom detached family home situated in this popular and convenient location in central Cheshunt. The property is well presented throughout and really must be seen internally to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Radiator, dado rail, double glazed window to side aspect, personal door to garage.
Lounge: 17' x 13' 10" ( 5.18m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, dado rail, feature Adam style fireplace with marble hearth, 2 radiators, stairs to first floor with built-under cupboard. Through to:
Dining Room: 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
Radiator, dado rail, double glazed patio doors opening to:
Conservatory: 11' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.43m )
Double glazed with door to garden and tiled floor.
Door to side, access to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom:
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted with a low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen: 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a range of matching Oak wall and base units incorporating 4 glass fronted display cabinets, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, ample preparation surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, radiator.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft, built-in airing cupboard, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 1: 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator, free standing pine wardrobes to remain.
Bedroom 2: 15' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.72m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 13' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.73m )
Two double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring, free standing wardrobes to remain.
Bedroom 4: 9' x 8' 6" plus door recess ( 2.74m x 2.59m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, part tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., radiator.
To the front of the property there is a double driveway serving:
Integral Single Garage:
With up and over door, and personal door into reception hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41474862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.