1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBroomlands Drive, Irvine
Sold STC £34,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor flat
- Town centre location
- Double bedroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Communal drying area to the rear.
Ground floor flat within town centre location offering all on level accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by electric heating, double glazing and communal drying area.
Ground floor flat within town centre location offering all on level accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by electric heating, double glazing and communal drying area to the rear.
Entrance hall with double glazed door to the front. 2 cupboards. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Lounge with laminate flooring. Front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 7' 11" + Door Recess x 8' 10" Max ( 2.41m + Door Recess x 2.69m Max )
Modern partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units. Space for cooker. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring. Storage heater. Rear facing double glazed window.
Utility area with laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Built in wardrobes. Storage heater. Rear facing double glazed window.
Modern fully tilled bathroom with wc, vanity wash hand basin and bath with shower over bath. Glass screen. Front facing double glazed window.
On street parking
Front garden with communal lawn area.
Rear garden with communal drying area and bin area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41474898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.