2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlbany Street, Ilkeston
Offers in Region of £80,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- No Chain
- Modern Kitchen
- Recently Carpeted
- Ideal For Investment Or First Time Buyer
Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this cracking TWO bedroom END TERRACE property located just off Nottingham Road. The property has been neutrally decorated top to bottom offering a lovely light fresh feel to the potential new buyer.
Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this cracking TWO bedroom END TERRACE property located just off Nottingham Road. The property has been neutrally decorated top to bottom offering a lovely light fresh feel to the potential new buyer. VIewing is essential to appreciate the finish and space that is on offer. Internal accommodation is comprised of lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden. The property is gas central heated and double glazed.
Lounge 11' 1" x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.38m x 3.38m into recess )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed door, cupboard housing meters, fitted carpet and door leading to:
Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 1" into recess ( 4.60m x 3.38m into recess )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 11" ( 3.51m x 1.80m )
Fitted with modern wall and base units with roll edge work top, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob with extractor fan,double glazed door to the side aspect, double glazed window, tiled flooring and radiator.
Giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.40m )
Having double glazed window front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 2" into recess ( 3.68m x 2.49m into recess )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect, overstairs cupboard and radiator.
Having corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, corner shower,double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, tiled walls, vinyl flooring and spotlights.
To the rear is a a patio leading to a lawned area with brick wall, fenced panels and access to a brick out-house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41475291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.