4 bedroom detached house for saleBack Street, Gayton, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- Detached house
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms with an en-suite to master
- Garden & parking
- Popular village location
OPEN HOUSE HAS CANCELLED
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale an extended detached house in the desirable village location of Gayton. The good sized accommodation comprises of cloakroom, lounge, sitting room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a bathroom and four bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying an en-suite bathroom.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows throughout, off road parking, rear garden and views over open fields.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor with cupboard beneath, room thermostat.
UPVC double glazed window to side, low level WC, tiled floor, textured ceiling, double radiator.
Lounge 22' x 11' 7" ( 6.71m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator, plastered ceiling, feature fireplace with electric fire with oak style surround and granite hearth, television point, telephone point, satellite point, patio doors to rear.
Sitting Room 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, double radiator, wood burner with slate style hearth, fitted bookshelves, coved and texture ceiling, telephone point, television point, arch opening to:
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, double radiator, coved and textured ceiling, television point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fully refitted with a range of shaker style wall and base units with solid oak worktops over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Under plinth lighting, 2 dresser cabinets, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, 600mm cooker space with stainless steel extractor hood above, ceramic tiled floor, splashbacks, coved and textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, coved and textured ceiling, sky point, access to roof space, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to rear, suite comprising of freestanding modern style bath with centrally mounted mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, quadrant style shower with body and drencher jets, heated towel rail, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic floor tiles, inset halogen spotlights.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 6" max ( 4.04m x 2.90m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front with views over open fields, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, double radiator, telephone point, television point.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to front giving far reaching views over open fields, double radiator, laminate style flooring.
UPVC double glazed windows to rear, suite comprising of paneled bath with mains pressure mixer shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC concealed in cabinets, fitted mirror, heated towel rail, slate style floor tiling, mosaic style tiling to walls, coved and textured ceilings.
The property is approached at the front through a five-bar gate giving access to a driveway providing parking, the front garden is enclosed by a mature privet hedge. The rear garden is enclosed by a high quality timber panel fence with concrete posts and sub-divided into three areas, attractive decking area, play area with wood chippings and lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41476248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.