3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAketon Road, Castleford
Sold STC £95,000
- Available With No Chain
- Three Bedrooms End Terrace
- Buffer Garden To Front and Parking To Rear
- Two Reception Rooms
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £88,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify William H Brown Castleford of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
An end terrace property with a buffer garden to front and parking area to the rear is available with NO CHAIN. The property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom and to the first floor there are three bedrooms.
Set behind a buffer garden there is path leading to the front door.
Lounge 15' 4" into recess x 11' 3" ( 4.67m into recess x 3.43m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, ceiling light point, fireplace with surround and door leading to dining room.
Dining Room 15' 3" into recess x 11' 3" ( 4.65m into recess x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, storage cupboard under the stairs housing the central heating boiler, ceiling light point and arch leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Having a range of modern base and wall units incorporating roll edge laminate work surfacing with tile splashbacks. Inset single drainer, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mono-bloc mixer tap. Built in four ring gas hob with electric oven below and cooker hood above. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Space for an upright fridge/ freezer. Gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to side elevation and side door leading to rear garden and door leading into shower room
A low flush W.C, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, downlighters to ceiling,obscure double glazed window to rear and a towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and access to all three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 11' 1" ( 4.04m max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator. Built in wardrobes to the entire length of one wall and ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to rear elevation ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and built in single wardrobe.
With a a paved rear garden to the rear with a walled boundary and access for parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41476275.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.