3 bedroom flat for saleDollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14
- Luxurious three bedroom apartment on the 26th floor
- Reception room, white gloss kitchen and Siemens appliances
- Two bedrooms with high specification en suite facilities
- Third bedroom, bathroom with a sleek Corian basin
- Architecturally designed winter garden with superb views
- Close to the new Canary Wharf Crossrail station set to open
- Fantastic selection of bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf
- Residents private dockside garden, gym and 24hr concierge
An outstanding three bedroom luxury flat positioned within the superb Dollar Bay development, boasting a superb Canary Wharf location on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden.
Dollar Bay is located on the edge of the South Quay Dock within the fantastic Canary Wharf area, walking distance from a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants, while the development is set to benefit from proposed redevelopment of the area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.