2 bedroom flat for saleLeven Wharf, Canning Town, E14
- Luxurious two bedroom apartment on the third floor
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Waterfront development part of Poplar Riverside regeneration
- Views over the River Lea
- By leading London architects Rolfe Judd
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- Bespoke designed kitchen units with granite worktops
- Underfloor heating in tiled areas
Combining excellent standards of design and construction, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers contemporary interiors with a gorgeous private terrace.
Featuring connections north to the Lea River Park, Fatwalk and Olympic Legacy area as well as swift access to Canary Wharf and the City, this property benefits from close proximity to Star Lane, Langdon Park and All Saints DLR Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.