2 bedroom terraced house for sale97, Dalry Road, Kilbirnie, KA256JB
- Spacious Well Presented 2 Bedroom Mid-Terrace Villa Located within a Quiet and Popular Residential Area of Kilbirnie, North Ayrshire
- SALES EVIDENCE: 15 Dalry Road SOLD £80,000, 47 Dalry Road SOLD £81,000, 19 Dalry Road SOLD £75,000, 83 Dalry Road SOLD £98,557, 87 Dalry Road SOLD £75,125
- Property Benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Ample Storage and Private Gardens to the Front and Rear of the Property - Further Boasts Potential for Development (Subject to Consents) a N
- Rental Potential is Anticipated in the Region of £525 per Month (£6,300 per Annum) Based on a 6 Month Short Assured Agreement - Boasting an Attractive Rental Yield of 10.9% Based on a Sale at Guide Pr
- Ideally Located within a Quiet Residential Area of Kilbirnie, North Ayrshire for Access to All Local Amenities within Kilbirnie Town Centre with Excellent Transport Links to Ayr, Kilmarnock, Glasgow a
Spacious well presented 2 bedroom mid-terrace villa located within a quiet and popular residential area of Kilbirnie, North Ayrshire. Accommodation comprises; Reception Hallway, Bright and Spacious Front Facing Lounge, Modern Dining Sized Kitchen fitted with a range of modern floor and wall mounted units, Upper Landing, 2 Double Sized Bedrooms and a Modern Family Bathroom with shower over bath. The property further benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Ample Storage and Private Gardens to the Front and Rear of the Property - Further Boasts Potential for Development (Subject to Consents) a Number of Similar Properties on Dalry Road have been Extended. SALES EVIDENCE: 15 Dalry Road SOLD £80,000, 47 Dalry Road SOLD £81,000, 19 Dalry Road SOLD £75,000, 83 Dalry Road SOLD £98,557, 87 Dalry Road SOLD £75,125. Rental Potential is Anticipated in the Region of £525 per Month (£6,300 per Annum) Based on a 6 Month Short Assured Agreement - Boasting an Attractive Rental Yield of 10.9% Based on a Sale at Guide Price - EPC Rating C. Kilbirnie is a North Ayrshire town which has amenities to include local primary and secondary schooling along with local and supermarket shopping facilities. Those seeking further amenities can find these in abundance in the coastal town of Largs and inland towards Paisley and Glasgow. Kilbirnie offers an ideal base to access all major road networks and is in close proximity to both international airports at Glasgow and Prestwick. Train services are also available direct to Glasgow Central Station and destinations further afield. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 676447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.