4 bedroom detached house for saleSwift Way, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Modern Four Bedroom Detached
- Exceptional Internal Presentation
- Beautiful Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Highly Sought After Location
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- EPC Rating D
Presented to a high standard having been renovated throughout is this wonderful four bedroom detached family home. Situated in a highly sought after residential area the property is neutrally decorated and features gas central heating and PVCu double glazing. The spacious accommodation comprises, entrance hall, through lounge with living flame gas fire set in feature fireplace, second sitting room, guest cloakroom/W.C. and modern fitted kitchen with space for a range cooker. To the rear is a spacious conservatory with double doors opening out to the rear garden. To the first floor are four double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, master bedroom with en-suite and further house bathroom fitted with a modern white suite. Outside a drive to the side allows ample off street parking for several vehicles and leads to a detached double garage. To the rear is an attractive gravelled garden with planted borders. Priced to attract early interest, an internal inspection of this lovely home is highly recommended to fully appreciate its considerable appeal.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41481060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK140593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.