5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dell, Angmering, West Sussex
- Spacious Family Home built by Hargreaves
- Lounge. Dining Room. Double Glazed conservatory
- 20'10 Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Cloakroom. Study/Bed 6
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms, one ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Southerley rear garden. Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Offered for sale by Graham Butt Estate Agents, enjoying flexible and expansive living accommodation throughout, this detached 5/6 bedroom property built by 'Hargreaves' is positioned in a quiet close on 'The Dell'
A key feature of the home is a stunning, open planned kitchen/dining room. The kitchen boasts a range of integrated appliances included fridge and freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler, as well as plenty of cupboard space.
The dining room offers access through to a conservatory at the rear, which is also accessible from the double aspect 19'10" x 11'11" Lounge. Also on the ground floor is a guest room/study that has been converted from one of two original garages and also a ground floor cloakroom.
Upstairs there is a sizeable 14'3" x 13'1" master bedroom that is serviced by a larger than average ensuite bathroom, another double bedroom also with an ensuite shower room, three other well-proportioned bedrooms that would suit any growing family and also a main bathroom.
Externally there is parking available for two vehicles, the rear garden is of a southerly aspect and mostly laid to lawn with a flagstone paved patio area. In our opinion the property is presented in good decorative order, and is conveniently located close to local schools, amenities and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41481363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG160065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.