3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWinholme, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En suite Shower room
- Lounge + Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen + Utility Room
- Double Glazing/ Gas Central Heating System
- Excellent Sized Plot with Double Garage
- Private Driveway
Three bedroom spacious bungalow on a good sized plot with a double garage located in the popular residential area of Armthorpe.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, lounge, dining room, fitted Kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms, family sized bathroom, En- Suite to Master bedroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating system. Outside the property is located on a generous plot with driveway for several cars and a double garage. The property is located on a private road and Is accessed from Tranmoor lane. Armthorpe has excellent amenities with shops restaurants, public houses, chemist, health centre, bus routes to and from Doncaster Town centre. The m18 Motorway is approximately 3 miles away east and west. Doncaster Airport s approximately 4 miles away.
lounge: 4.24m x 5.74m
Dining Room: 3.52m x3.56m
Kitchen: 3.51m x 3.00m
Utility Room: 2.32m x 2.47m
Bathroom: 3.36m x 2.45m
Bedroom 1 3.10m x 4.17m
Bedroom 2: 4.36m x 3.20m
Bedroom 3 3.21m x 3.21m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.