3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMason Close, Headless Cross, Redditch, Worcestershire
Sold STC £190,000
- Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Garage & Private Driveway
- Landscaped Low-maintenance Garden
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Lounge, Sun Room & Re-Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Downstairs Shower Rm
- Upstairs Master Bedroom with En-suite
- EPC Rating = D62
*** MUST VIEW *** This particularly well-presented and deceptively spacious Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached Dormer Bungalow enjoys a secluded position within a pleasant cul-de-sac set within a highly sought after residential district of Headless Cross. The property provides excellent access to the local amenities, shops, bus route, Morton Stanley Park, local schooling and national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Hallway with Storage Cupboard and Fitted Wardrobe, Spacious Lounge with a Feature Fireplace, Conservatory/Sun Room, Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Cooker & Oven, Second Double Bedroom with a Built-in Wardrobe and Bay Window, Third Double Bedrooms/Dining Room and a Shower Room to the Ground Floor; Stairs from the main hallway lead to Master Bedroom with Re-fitted En-suite Shower Room, Dressing Area and access to the Eaves Storage/Loft.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Pleasant Front Garden, Delightfully Landscaped Low-Maintenance Terraced Rear Garden with Patio Area, Sitting Areas and a Feature Water Pond. The property also has Double Glazing and Upgraded Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41485794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6697801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.