4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Halton, WA7
Sold by Us
- It is in a village location in a conservation area
- It has a private south facing garden
- Two sets of patio doors backing on to south facing garden making it very light and airy
- Driveway big enough for two cars
- Downstairs toilet/cloaks
- Nice sized study which is presently being used as a utility area .
- Close to local amenities
- Large hall area
- Large shower cubicle in ensuite
- There is a drive which is large enough for two cars
A delightful 4 bedroom semi detached house in this favoured position of Halton Village conservation area.
This family home has 3 reception rooms ,as well as a study currently being used as a utility room and a downstairs cloakroom .There is also a south facing garden with a large patio area
It is also within convenient distance of local schools, shops, road and public transport links.
offering ample and well maintained accommodation, this property benefits from light, spacious living and many fine features.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting emoov.co.uk or you can call on 0333 121 4950 .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41487174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwe-roj2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.