3 bedroom cottage for saleHay on Wye 2 miles,Equestrian Property,HR3
- Ideal equestrian property
- Excellent walking a length of former railway line
- About 6 acres of level pasture land
- Stabling and Tack room
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Comfortable sitting room
- Conservatory overlooking the gardens
- Garaging and further parking
- Mature gardens surrounding the house
Character house with about 6 acres of paddocks and stables in an easy accessible but secluded location in West Herefordshire 2 miles from Hay on Wye
Character cottage style house with paddocks and stables Standing in about 6 acres which includes a long stretch of former railway
line on the edge of a very popular West Herefordshire village only 2 miles from Hay on Wye the famous Book Town in an easy
accessible but secluded location.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1986067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hay-On-Wye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.