3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHandsworth Gardens, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- L-shape lounge
- Popular location
- No chain
Located in Armthorpe and available with no chain is this spacius three bedroom detached bungalow. The property is close to local amenities and provides ample living space with a kitchen/diner, l-shape lounge, off road parking and a detached garage to the rear.
Has a central heating radiator, three built in storage cupboards, spotlights and tiled flooring. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and loft.
Lounge/ Diner 21' 2" max x 21' 5" max ( 6.45m max x 6.53m max )
Has two front facing double glazed windows, spotlights and a built in storage cupboard. There is an opening to seperate the room.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 11' 6" ( 2.97m x 3.51m )
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink. There is tiled flooring and partial wall tiling. Access to the rear.
Bedroom One 10' 8" into recess x 11' 7" into recess ( 3.25m into recess x 3.53m into recess )
Has a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 9' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.95m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window.
Has a side facing double glazed window and spotlights. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a shared driveway. Access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden, nlock paved pathway, brick wall to the side and fencing to the rear. Access to the front, kitchen and garage.
Has a side facing double glazed window, power and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41488785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.