3 bedroom house for saleCorton Road, Lowestoft
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Maisonette
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway & Enclosed Garden
- Sea Views
THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS maisonette offers plenty of accommodation with THREE bedrooms, good-size living room/diner, TWO bathrooms, recently fitted kitchen, DRIVEWAY parking and enclosed rear GARDEN. The property also offers HIGH CEILINGS and SEA VIEWS. This is a MUST SEE property.
Door to the side.
Stairs leading to the first floor level, understairs cupboard, fitted carpet.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, stairs leading to the first floor level, under stairs cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, recently fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer with mixer tap over, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Living Room/ Diner 13' 5" x 30' 5" ( 4.09m x 9.27m )
UVPC double glazed bay window to the front and window to the rear, television point, fitted carpet, gas fireplace with surround, two radiators.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.63m )
Three UPVC double glazed windows to the front, fitted carpet, two radiators.
Two UPVC double glazed windows to thefront and rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, storage cupboard, tiled splash backs, towel rail radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the first floor landing, storage cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m )
Restricted head height. UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" max x 10' 8" min ( 4.04m max x 3.25m min )
Restricted head height. UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Restricted head height, Velux roof window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath, eaves storage, tiled splash backs.
Brick weave driveway providing off road parking.
Private garden mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, shrubs and bushes. Workshop/timber shed with power and lighting.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41488794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.