4 bedroom terraced house for salePatience Road, Battersea, London, SW11
Under Offer £1,000,000
- Four bedroom Victorian house in heart of Battersea
- Great condition throughout
- Spacious double reception room
- Well-equipped and modern kitchen
- Four double bedrooms with some charming period features
- Two generous sized bathrooms
- Benefits from private patio garden and large studio room
- Patio garden is well maintained and very private
- Brilliantly located within easy walk of Clapham Junction mainline station
- Close to the green open space of Battersea Park and the river
Located on the first floor are two double bedrooms and a study or child's bedroom (two of which benefit from built-in wardrobes) and a light and airy bathroom. On the top floor there is one further double bedroom and a bathroom. This gorgeous house also benefits from high ceilings and a cellar currently serving as a music room.
Situated in the heart of Little India, Patience Road is within close proximity to the magnificent open space of both Battersea Park and Clapham Common. The property is also ideally located for a number of highly regarded state and private schools. Transport links include Clapham Junction mainline station along with excellent bus links in to central London and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41488809.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS160039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.