4 bedroom barn conversion for saleHunters Barn, Snipefield Lane, BLACKFORD, Somerset
Sold STC £650,000
- Spacious four bedroom barn conversion
- Large living dining room and kitchen breakfast room
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Mezzanine office space
- Lots of character throughout
- South facing garden adjoining fields with lovely views
- Garage and off road parking
A spacious four bedroom detached barn conversion in a lovely position next to adjoining fields yet within the heart of this popular village. Benefitting from wonderful views this lovely property has a very large living and dining room and an attractive kitchen breakfast room. A recent extension has added a family room/snug. This is in addition to the four bedrooms, one with en suite, the family bathroom, a mezzanine office and a utility/cloakroom. This home is equally well suited to families looking for spacious accommodation or more mature clients wanting a property on one level. Converted around 10 years ago the property remains in very good order throughout and retains many period features including exposed stone work and beams. The property has a drive to the front and a garage. There is a courtyard garden on one side of the barn which leads around to the main south facing garden adjoining the open fields which is mainly laid to lawn. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Property ref: 121_2366_3729647
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41490984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3729647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.