3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Avenue, Gildersome, Leeds
Sold STC £225,000
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- Three Bedroom Accommodation
- Available With No Onward Chain
- Dining Kitchen & Conservatory
- Delightful Spacious Lounge
- Occupying Enviable Corner Position
- Driveway And Single Garage
- EPC Rating = C
Occupying an enviable corner position this impressive three bedroom detached family home offers spacious and well presented accommodation and comprises briefly to the ground floor: Entrance vestibule, lounge, formal dining room, dining kitchen, conservatory and guest w/c. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite and separate shower cubicle. Externally the property has a lawned garden with shrub/flowerbed area to the front and sides. To the rear of the property there is a patio/timber decked area. A driveway provides access to a single detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41491197.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR160263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.