2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePease Hill, Alfreton
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- Semi Detached House On A Corner Plot
- Off Road Parking
- Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Separate WC
- Lawned Side And Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented two double bedroom semi detached house set on a corner plot with off road parking and lawned gardens to the front, side and rear elevations.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented two double bedroom semi detached house set on a corner plot with off road parking and lawned gardens to the front, side and rear elevations. The property is ideally situated offering good commuting links via the A38 and Alfreton train station, as well as being within 1 mile of Alfreton town centre. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor and a door leading to the lounge. From the lounge a door leads to the kitchen diner and the utility room. There is also a glazed porch to the side elevation. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate WC. Externally the property has a mainly laid to lawn garden to the rear with lawns also to the front and side elevations. There is off road parking to the rear of the property accessed off of The Green. An internal inspection of this well presented home is highly advised. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with a radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light, stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 11' plus bay ( 4.32m max x 3.35m plus bay )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators, TV point, telephone point, ceiling light and a door to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 10' 1" plus recess x 9' ( 3.07m plus recess x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary granite work surfaces over with granite upstands and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is a freestanding gas cooker with a wall mounted extractor hood over, both of which are included in the sale and there is space for a freestanding fridge freezer which is included subject to negotiation. With laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling light, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a door to the rear lobby.
With a Derbyshire Limestone floor, double glazed door to the side elevation opening to the porch and an opening through to the utility room.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.68m )
Fitted with wall and base units with complementary granite work surfaces over. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. With a Derbyshire Limestone floor, radiator, ceiling light and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With glazed windows to the side elevation, wall light, door to a storage cupboard and an entrance door to the front elevation.
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light, loft hatch and doors to bedrooms one, two, bathroom and WC.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 11' 1" ( 4.32m max x 3.38m )
A double bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light and a storage cupboard over the bulk head of the stairs.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 9' 3" ( 3.45m max x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light and a storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with an electric shower over. With tiling to all visible areas of the walls, radiator, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a low level WC. With laminate flooring, tiled walls, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
The property sits on a corner plot with lawned gardens to the front, side and rear elevations. There is off road parking to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41499843.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP201931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.