4 bedroom detached house for saleMaryville, 13 Station Road, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 3NZ
Withdrawn from Market
- Exceptionally-spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with private driveway and gardens, located in Haddington, East Lothian.
- The ground-floor consists of an entrance vestibule, hall, lounge, an additional public room, dining room, kitchen, pantry, laundry room, a study and WC.
- The first floor consists of a carpeted landing, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom currently used as an office, and a bathroom accessed off the half landing.
- Offering fine traditional features such as an original fireplace and wood paneling, the property includes gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision.
- The property benefits from a generously-sized rear garden mainly laid to lawn, a front garden with established trees and a shed, as well as a private multi-car driveway.
- Home Report available online.
Exceptionally-spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with private driveway and gardens, located in Haddington, East Lothian. The ground floor comprises: an entrance vestibule with tiled flooring, leading to a hall which serves two public rooms and a WC, and with a staircase rising to the upper landing; a front-facing lounge with an open fireplace with marble surround; a large and front-facing dining room; a carpeted living room with a gas fireplace; a rear-facing, modern kitchen featuring wall and base units with appliances including a ceramic hob, double oven, fridge and dishwasher; a rear-facing pantry; an L-shaped laundry room providing access to the courtyard; and a front-facing study. The first floor consists of a landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the loft; three carpeted double bedrooms set to both aspects, with space for freestanding bedroom furniture; a front-facing single bedroom; and a rear-facing bathroom set off the half-landing, featuring a three-piece suite including a shower over the Jacuzzi-style bath. Offering fine traditional features such as an original fireplace, wood paneled walls, picture rails, sash & case windows, and cornicework, the property includes gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from a generously-sized rear garden mainly laid to lawn, a front garden with established trees and a shed, as well as a private multi-car driveway. Haddington lies on the Great North Road, twenty miles to the east of Edinburgh. A Historic County Town of East Lothian, Haddington offers an excellent range of traditional, high-street and grocery-store shopping, well-regarded schooling at all levels, and a wide selection of leisure and recreational facilities. These include a modern swimming pool/leisure complex, 18-hole parkland golf course, numerous sports and social clubs, and a variety of youth organisations. There are peaceful riverside walkways, and town is surrounded by the rolling East Lothian countryside, with the Lammermuir Hills to the south and a fine coastline to the north, both easily accessible. Located a a short drive from the A1, the property lies in a convenient location for easy commuting to Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6662100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.