3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeverley Road, Brundall, Norwich
- Link detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge dining room
- Fitted kitchen breakfastroom
- Utility room
- Modern bathroom & separate WC
- Enclosed rear garden
- En-bloc garage
- No onward chain
- Guide Price £210,000-£220,000
Offering three spacious bedrooms, this well presented link detached bungalow is sure to impress. Accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge dining room, fitted kitchen with utility area, modern bathroom and separate WC. This home also benefits from an enclosed rear garden and an en-bloc garage.
The Broadland Village of Brundall is situated east of Norwich and is conveniently located close to the Norfolk Broads with its extensive range of Leisure and Boating. There are regular bus services to both Norwich and Great Yarmouth whilst the railway station provides good transport links to further destinations.
Guide Price £210,000-£220,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41500659.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26226019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.