4 bedroom detached house for saleMoor End, Edlesborough
- BUCKINGHAMSHIRE VILLAGE OF EDLESBOROUGH
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CONSERVATORY/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH SEPARATE UTILITY
- 2 FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- 4 BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- GOOD SIZED GARDEN TO REAR AND SIDE
- ADJACENT TO PRETTY STREAM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EPC RATING: D
BUCKS VILLAGE - NON-ESTATE POSITION - 4 BED DETACHED - EN-SUITE - 2 RECPNS PLUS CONSERVATORY - SUPERB GARDENS. Giblin Property are delighted to bring to the market this detached family home in the Bucks village of Edlesborough. The property features a Westerly facing garden that wraps around the house and sides onto a pretty stream.
Situated in the Buckinghamshire village of Edlesborough, within walking distance of the village stores, school and village green, is this well presented family home. The entrance hall is of a good size with a cupboard under the stairs. There is a cloakroom/WC, square living room with a bay window to the front, playroom, and 13ft conservatory which the vendors use as a dining room. From the conservatory there is a door that leads to the garage and French doors out to the garden. The modern fitted kitchen has space for dining furniture and an archway leads through to the utility room.
The first floor master bedroom features two double built-in cupboards and an en-suite shower room. There is a further double bedroom with built-in cupboard and two further bedrooms plus a family bathroom.
A feature of the property is the good sized rear garden which wraps around to the side of the property and sits adjacent to a pretty stream, offering a westerly aspect.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6675580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.