2 bedroom flat for saleBridge Street, Alexandria
Offers Over £89,950
- First floor flat within quite residential area
- Spacious lounge, modern breakfasting kitchen & shower room
- 2 well-proportioned double bedrooms, master with ensuite wc
- Benefitting from double glazing and gas-fired central heating
- Private parking for residents and guests at rear
- Convenient for all of Alexandria's amenities
Delightful favoured first floor flat benefitting from fresh light décor and quality flooring throughout. Accommodation comprises of spacious lounge, freshly decorated, and with double glazed patio style doors to Juliet balcony at front. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with electric hob, oven and extractor hood, ample base and wall units complimented by good work surface areas. Ample floor space for breakfasting dining furniture. The partially tiled shower room is fitted with 2 piece classic white suite of dual flush wc set and wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle incorporating independent electric shower unit. The master bedroom is quietly situated to the rear and has in built mirror fronted wardrobe and deep storage cupboard. Ensuite providing low flush wc set and wash hand basin. The second double bedroom to the front also has in built mirror fronted wardrobe. Communal Areas and ParkingThe entrance lobby and stairs are accessed via door entry system and are extremely well maintained. To the rear of the property is multi vehicle parking for residents and guests accessed via gates from Bridge Street.Surrounding AreaMain Street shopping, transport links, primary and secondary are all within easy level walking distance. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both approximately 2 miles from the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels, restaurants and catering for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Loch Lomond forms part of Scotland’s first national park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6685986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.