1 bedroom flat for saleFonnereau Road, Ipswich
Offers in Excess of £115,000
- SUMMER SALE! Reduced from £120,000
- Sought After Christchurch Park Location
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- One Bedroom Apartment
**SUMMER SALE** Just released to the market is this one bedroom 2nd floor apartment situated in the much sought after Christchurch Park location. The apartment benefits from allocated parking and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The building itself is a converted house split into six apartments.
Stairs up to the first floor.
Window to the side aspect, stairs up to the bathroom and radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 8" ( 4.55m x 4.47m )
Window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Window to the front aspect and built in storage.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.21m )
Window to the front aspect, range of base and wall units, sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, electric hob and oven, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Up a flight of stairs, comprising of views from all four sides across the town, WC, enclosed bath and hand wash basin. Partly tiled and radiator.
Communal garden and one allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.