2 bedroom flat for saleLidgate Close, Dewsbury
Sold STC £60,000
- ***Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000***
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- 15 Ft Lounge
- Communal Parking & Shared Yard To Rear
- ***NO CHAIN ***
- Kitchen / Diner
***Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000*** Situated on a cul-de-sac location and offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom first floor flat comprising of: entrance porch and hallway, lounge, kitchen / diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. Communal parking to front and shared yard to rear.
***Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000***
Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
Part double glazed uPVC door and double glazed window to front.
Door to front, coving to ceiling and access to storage cupboard and loft. Stairs to landing. Door to yard.
Lounge 15' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone and tv point. Coving to ceiling and views to front.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Electric hob, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, coving to ceiling folding doors to lounge. Double glazed window to rear.
Built in storage cupboard and airing cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" To Wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 3.38m To Wardrobes x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in mirrored wardrobes. Coving to ceiling and built in storage cupboard with light.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with wall mounted shower. Tiled walls and flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a communal parking area. To the rear is a shared yard with raised decking area and shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41505258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.