2 bedroom apartment for saleMaliphant, Bwlchyqwynt, Llanelli, SA15
Sold by Us £199,995
- Panoramic coastal views.
- Successful holiday let.
- Immaculately Presented Second Floor Apartment.
- Ideally situated in the Machynys area.
- Pentre Nicklaus Golf Course on its doorstep.
- Idyllic position.
- Minimalist decor.
- Outstanding Views toward Gower.
- Allocated private parking.
- Overlooking the beach.
Sea Front Location with Extensive Coastal Views.
This Immaculately Presented Second Floor Apartment has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts panoramic coastal views.
Ideally situated in the Machynys area of Llanelli with the All Wales Coastal Path and Pentre Nicklaus Golf course on its doorstep.
The accommodation comprises:Entrance Hallway,Two Bedrooms (Bedroom2 with En-Suite),Bathroom and Open Plan Lounge,Dining and Kitchen area.
Externally there is allocated parking.
The property has been used by the current vendor as a very successful holiday let ,more details can be provided on request for anyone interested in a potential investment.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference enr-ekbz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.