4 bedroom detached house for saleBeechfield Road, Cheadle Hulme
- An Excellent Proportioned 1930's Detached Family Home
- Fabulous Private 180ft Rear Garden
- Two Large Reception Rooms, High Quality Bespoke Dining Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms And A Beautifully Refitted Family Bathroom
- Fabulous Location A Short Walk Of Cheadle Hulme Village And High School
A 1930s built detached family home with a fabulous 180ft rear garden and boasting a great location close to Cheadle Hulme Village. Beautifully presented, two large reception rooms, stunning bespoke dining kitchen with conservatory and utility room. Viewing recommended.
This fabulous proportioned 1930's built detached family home really is beautifully presented throughout and comes with a most impressive private 180ft rear garden.
Beechfield Road is situated a short walk from Cheadle Hulme village and is also in the catchment area for Cheadle Hulme High. The accommodation comprises; a fabulous sized hall with solid oak flooring, stairs to the first floor and a cloakroom/wc. Sitting room with a feature fireplace, splendid lounge with views over the garden, fabulous sized open-plan dining kitchen fitted in an extremely high quality range of bespoke hand painted units, granite worktops and integrated appliances giving access into the conservatory and utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a beautifully re-fitted bathroom.
Storage garage, hand standing area set behind gates. To the front there is a lawned garden and driveway for two cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 560070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.