4 bedroom detached house for saleNo. 1 Newbridge Court, Glanogwr Road, Bridgend, Bridgend County Borough, CF31 3PB.
- Select development of three detached family homes.
- Set within idyllic surroundings with uninterrupted views out over Newbridge Fields.
- Large kitchen/family rooms to the rear.
- Bi-fold doors leading out to the rear enclosed gardens.
- Four excellently proportioned bedrooms.
- Master bedrooms benefit from Juliette balconies and en-suite's.
- Spacious gardens to the front & rear.
THE LOCATION The development is located in the highly desirable south side of Bridgend. Backing onto Newbridge fields the development offers outstanding views from each of the properties and is ideally located to take advantage of the playing fields and the nearby leisure centre, swimming pool, indoor bowls centre, and library.
The nearby town of Bridgend is within walking distance and offer vibrant, pedestrianised shopping with high street shops and specialist independent retailers. Bridgend is also home to Wales' leading Designer Outlet village which includes a multi-screen cinema, café bars and restaurants
Surrounding countryside includes Merthyr Mawr, the stunning scenery and beaches of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast, and the Gower Peninsular and the Brecon Beacons National Park within 45 minutes' drive.
Three miles away is Junction 36 of the M4 Motorway allowing for travel to both Cardiff & Swansea within 30 minutes. Bridgend town offers a mainline railway station on the Swansea - London Paddington line.
THE DEVELOPMENT Newbridge Court is a select development of three detached family homes set within idyllic surroundings with uninterrupted views out over Newbridge Fields.
All three of the properties have been designed with modern living in mind having a large kitchen/family rooms to the rear befitting from bi-fold doors leading out to the rear enclosed gardens.
Each property benefits from four excellently proportioned bedrooms, with the master bedrooms further benefitting from Juliette balconies and en-suite shower rooms.
The development has been laid out to provide ample off-road parking for both residents and visitors alike. All three properties will benefits from spacious gardens to the front & rear.
LOUNGE 13' 1" x 16' 4" (4.00m x 5.00m)
KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM 24' 5" x 14' 9" (7.45m x 4.50m)
UTILITY ROOM 14' 9" x 5' 10" (4.50m x 1.80m)
STUDY 13' 1" x 10' 4" (4.00m x 3.15m)
STORE 5' 10" x 2' 11" (1.80m x 0.90m)
CLOAKROOM 10' 4" x 4' 9" (3.15m x 1.45m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 14' 9" x 13' 1" (4.50m x 4.00m)
EN-SUITE 11' 1" x 5' 10" (3.40m x 1.80m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' 9" x 10' 11" (4.50m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM THREE 16' 4" (max) x 13' 1" (5.00m (max) x 4.00m)
BEDROOM FOUR 13' 4" x 10' 4" (4.07m x 3.15m)
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 5' 10" (2.40m x 1.80m)
DOUBLE GARAGE 19' 0" x 19' 0" (5.80m x 5.80m)
SPECIFICATION Interior Features
- Magnolia/off white throughout
Internal Door Sets:
- Door & Ironmongery from TODD Doors
- Oak handrail & spindles
- Full gas central heating system with Worcester (or equal approved) boiler
- Hot water cylinder
- Ceramic or porcelain tiles
- Hallway optional ceramic tile or engineered solid wood flooring
- Choice of gas fireplace or wood burning stove
- Fully boarded and access ladder
- Two Velux windows
- Loft's measure 9.35m x 6.60m and offer potential for conversion.
Kitchen & Utility Features
Kitchen & Utility:
- Priory Kitchens
- Grantie or silestone to kitchen
- Corian or similar to utility
- Double oven/microwave in tall housing and gas/electric hob, integrated extractor hood, dishwasher, 70/30 fridge freezer in tall housing
- Integrated washing machine/tumble drier
- Electrolux appliances
- Hotpoint appliances
- AEG appliances
- NEFF appliances
- Miele appliances (upgrade option)
Fascia & Soffit:
- PVCu facias, black
- Traditional sash PVCu windows in colour white
- Composite door with patterned glass
- Powder coasted aluminium bi-folding doors to rear
- Multi point locking system to front & rear doors
- Alarm system with PIR's
- Front: lantern to front entrance and garages
- Rear: two low level lighting bollards
- Door: panelled insulated sectional door with electronic opening door and additional remote handset
- Bradstone old rivian paving slabs random sizes in three colours
- Brick pavia access road - tarmac
- Rear and front gardens to be turfed
- Boundary fences to be close boarded to rear
- Wrought iron and brick to front
- Entrance gates to the private cul-de-sac
Bathroom & Cloakroom Features
Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom Styles:
- Bathroom fittings TBC
- To bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Thermostatic shower to bathrooms
- Shower tray or wet room and enclosure to suite position
- To bathroom, cloakroom and en-suite
- Full height tiling to walls of all bathrooms
- 10 year LABC warranty
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565018465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.