3 bedroom detached house for saleHartley Park View, PONTEFRACT
Sold STC £180,000
- Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000
- 3 Bed Detached
- Excellent Location
- 2 Reception rooms
- Gardens to front and rear
- Viewing Highly recommended
Superb 3 bedroom detached house, excellent location close to local amenities and schools. Well appointed throughout with 2 reception rooms a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this great property.
A stunning and spacious 3 bedroom detached home, boasting beautiful accommodation of the highest quality throughout, reminiscent to that of a show home. Just a short drive from the Pontefract Town Centre, set in a peaceful and attractive location and close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and other facilities in Pontefract itself. This well-proportioned home, with its versatile floor plan offering flexible living space and standing in a generous sized plot would appeal to a variety of purchasers. The discerning buyer would benefit from full Upvc sealed unit double glazing, cavity wall insulation and gas fired central heating, together with a very high standard of fixtures, fittings and workmanship throughout.
In brief the property comprises: Entrance hall, Lounge, Dining/ Family room, recently fitted kitchen complete the ground floor. Three good size bedrooms and main house bathroom can be accessed from the first floor landing. Driveway and planted front garden with access down the side of the property to a superb private rear garden with easy access from the extended dining room would make an ideal entertaining space which enjoys sun all day and into the evening and takes advantage of a large plot.
Having a double glazed door to the front and window to the side. There is access to the 1st floor, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" into alcove x 12' 2" into bay ( 3.94m into alcove x 3.71m into bay )
Having a feature bay window to the front, feature gas fire in a timber surround, wall lights, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 17' 11" x 12' ( 5.46m x 3.66m )
Positioned at the rear of the property this room is open plan into the extension at the rear. The room is fitted with French double glazed French windows overlooking the garden, wooden floor, coving, TV point and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.06m )
This galley kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units providing ample storage with contrasting worktops and tiled splashbacks. The kitchen is complete with a black Blanco one and half sink, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan above. There is a integrated fridge and freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen also has a double glazed window overlooking the garden.
1st Floor Landing
Fitted with a double glazed window to the side and loft access via a pull down ladder. (The combi boiler is in the loft)
Bedroom One 12' 2" Max x 10' 6" ( 3.71m Max x 3.20m )
This light and spacious room has a double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving and TV/cable point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
This second double bedrooms is fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes to one wall, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' ( 2.21m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a double glazed window to the front, fitted storage cupboard, radiator and coving.
The house bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of double glazed window to the rear, modern towel radiator, double walk in shower, sink with high gloss fitted vanity and undercounter storage, extractor fan and WC. The room is complete with matching floor and wall tiles.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway and parking for two cars. A driveway leads to a large single garage with power and lighting. The front garden is lawned with mature plants and shrubs. The rear garden has a paved patio area with a generous lawned area, vegetable plots, greenhouse and shed.
Leave Pontefract on Jubilee Way and turn left onto Halfpenny Lane and left again onto Hartley Park. Turn right onto Hartley Park View where the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41508978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.