3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCroppers Lane, Freiston, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- DETACHED 2/3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- FLEXIBLE LIVING SPACE WITH ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- GENEROUS GARDENS & DETACHED WORKSHOP
- NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
This DETACHED 2/3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW benefits from NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS and the flexibility of offering internal annexe accommodation. The property comprises in brief a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Workshop/Former Garage, Generous Off Road Parking and front and rear gardens. NO CHAIN.
This DETACHED 2/3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW benefits from NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS and the flexibility of offering internal annexe accommodation. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
With partially obscure glazed font entrance door with obscure glazed side panel, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, cloak cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within.
With walk-in shower cubicle with bi-fold door and electric shower within, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, obscure glazed window, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 13' 8" maximum x 8' 10" maximum ( 4.17m maximum x 2.69m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with glazed doors.
Former Bedroom / Annexe Room 16' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.90m x 3.58m )
Currently used as living space. Having a Kitchen Area with roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated oven and 4 ring electric hob with illuminated fume extractor above, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, window to side aspect. This room has formerly been used as a Bedroom and was converted by the current Vendors to allow Annexe/Holiday accommodation. The Vendors have informed the Agent that they believe the conversion back to a Bedroom is possible with minimal upheaval.
Lounge 20' 4" x 11' 10" ( 6.20m x 3.61m )
With sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, window to side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, ornamental fireplace with display surround.
Dining Room 11' 11" maximum x 13' maximum ( 3.63m maximum x 3.96m maximum )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With wall mounted central heating thermostat, cloak cupboard, access to roof space served by loft ladder, In the Agents opinion the roof space provides further scope and potential for alteration subject to gaining the relevant planning permissions and consents from the relevant local authorities.
Bedroom 10' 7" maximum x 10' 8" maximum ( 3.23m maximum x 3.25m maximum )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, partially tiled walls, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, heated towel rail, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, overhead storage lockers.
Kitchen 18' 2" maximum x 12' 1" ( 5.54m maximum x 3.68m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, space and plumbing for dishwasher and automatic washing machine, space for chest fridge freezer, space for twin height fridge freezer, integrated waist height double oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob with illuminated stainless steel fume extractor, window to dual aspects, door to garden, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting.
Pips Bungalow is approached through gated access which leads to a gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking and turning space for numerous vehicles. The property enjoys no near neighbours and has established gardens to the front and rear.
The front has shaped lawns with well stocked beds and borders containing a variety of plants and shrubs as well as insect, bee and bird boxes along with established trees. There is a Courtyard hardstanding area to the front, outside tap, lighting and power.
Side gated access leads to the generous rear gardens comprising a concrete hardstanding area, mature beds and borders and shaped lawns, vegetable patch, Oil storage tank, a further paved section houses a further Workshop. The rear gardens are served by external tap and lighting.
The grounds are enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and enjoy views over open farmland.
Workshop / Former Garage 18' 6" maximum x 10' 11" maximum ( 5.64m maximum x 3.33m maximum )
Having been insulated and served by power and lighting, roof space storage, work benches and wall mounted shelving. Rain/soft water collection butts situated to by the Workshop.
Work Room / Office 7' 10" Internal measurement x 15' 2" Internal measurement ( 2.39m Internal measurement x 4.62m Internal measurement )
Of timber construction with uPVC double glazed window, served by power and lighting, insulated, access to roof storage. Currently used to make curtains and soft furnishings.
Greenhouse & Cold Frame
To be included within the sale.
Agents Note/ Annexe Space
The vendors have configured the entrance hall, shower room, Bedroom 1 and Former Bedroom to allow a separate yet internal annexe accommodation; this flexible accommodation has provided the vendors with a reasonable income as both a holiday let and long term let providing between £5,000 to £8,000 per annum.The Vendors also inform the Agents that they have previously had planning permission for the conversion of the loft space to provide further living accommodation but that this has now lapsed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41509173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.