5 bedroom detached house for saleWestwoods Hollow, Burntwood, Staffordshire
Sold STC £359,950
- A beautifully appointed modern five bedroom detached family home
- Located within the popular Hunslet development
- Enclosed porch and welcoming reception hallway
- Generously sized lounge with bay window
- Separate dining room
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Modern fitted breakfast kitchen
- Utility room and re-fitted guests cloakroom
- Ground floor fifth bedroom with en suite wet room
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed and up-graded five bedroom detached family home with lovely setting. Offering UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and alarm system the well planned accommodation offers porch, hallway, generously sized lounge, dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, family breakfast kitchen, utility room, re-fitted guests cloakroom, playroom/office and ground floor fifth bedroom with en suite wet room. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The property sits back behind a double width driveway suitable for three cars, with single garage and foregarden and a delightful enclosed garden to the rear.
Property ref: 121_1061_4119972
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41509776.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4119972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.