1 bedroom flat for saleUpper Richmond Road West, East Sheen, SW14
- Superb one bedroom first floor apartment
- Beautiful finish highlighted with classic period character
- Fantastic open-plan living space with modern kitchen
- Impressive bedroom with fitted storage and en suite
- Separate guest cloakroom
- Highly sought after location in SW14
- Moments from a host of local amenities and transport links
- Close to Mortlake Station and the beautiful Richmond Park
With a sought-after location this beautiful first floor one bedroom apartment offers a fantastic open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen and excellent bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Upper Richmond Road West is moments from not only a superb selection of local amenities but also great transport links into the City and the beautiful Richmond Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.