1 bedroom flat for saleRathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Access to fully equipped gym, swimming pool and sauna
- Benefits from 24 hour concierge
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contract assignment due to complete Q3 2017
- Underground parking on first come first serve basis
This fabulous one bedroom apartment offers a wealth of entertaining space with a generous reception and large balcony within Rathbone Square, an exclusive new development.
Rathbone Square is one of the first public squares to be built in London and now hosts a number of tranquil street cafes and close proximity to a number of heritage and historical landmarks including the shops and bustling centre of Charlotte Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.