3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarwood Road, Lichfield
- Three Bedrooms (Two Doubles)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Downstairs Toilet
A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY offering two reception rooms, kitchen, family bathroom, off road parking and garage.
THREE BEDROOM semi detached family home in the cathedral city of Lichfield is ideal for a wide range of buyers.This home comprises three bedrooms, including two doubles and a family bathroom on the first floor, with superb ground floor space which includes a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and welcoming hallway with porch. To the exterior, the property is approached via a wide driveway providing off road parking for at least three cars and to the rear there is a lawned garden with a patio area.
A wide paved driveway providing of road parking with access to garage, access to lean to with mature boarders leading to a double glazed porch.
Lounge/diner 9' 9" x 18' 7" ( 2.97m x 5.66m )
Double glazed window with double glazed French doors to rear elevation, television aerial point, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Reception Room 13' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire place, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled to splashback areas and door out to the lean to/garage.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, a white suite comprising of a bath with shower over, tiling to walls and splashback areas, W.C and a wash hand basin.
Block paved patio, ornamental pond, laid to lawn, shubs to borders, fencing to boundaries and a large wooden workshop at the rear.
Integral single garage with up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41511438.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.