4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenhill, Staplehurst, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- En suite plus family bathroom
- Ample parking and garage
- Walking distance to shops and mainline station
- Cranbrook School catchment
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Properties like this do not come to the market very often and that is true testament to the quality build, lifestyle and convenience this home and location provide. With beautiful open aspects, a large driveway and integral garage to the front you can rest assured that after a day’s work you can park quickly and safely before relaxing within these peaceful surrounds.On entering this lovely home you will be surprised and delighted by the light, bright entrance hall. It is so welcoming, as are the cleverly designed dining room and kitchen area. The lounge is a light comfortable room, and with entertaining in mind, open the patio doors and let your guests enjoy their drinks on the patio. Or let the children play on the lawn while you keep them safely in sight as you take in the view of your garden from the comfort of your sofa.Four good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to Bedroom 1 make this a well-balanced home. The village offers an array of different amenities including post office, butcher, greengrocer, restaurants and good old fashioned country pubs!! This property is within one of the most sought after positions within the village and must be viewed to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
What the Owner says:
What we have loved about this house is its location. Access to the coast is less than an hour. Or, if you’re travelling out of the area, it’s 30 minutes to the M25. In the opposite direction, with Eurotunnel just 45 minutes away, it takes just over 2 hours from our doorstep to a table and a crisp Sauvignon at L’ilot Vert, one of the best restaurants in Boulogne’s old town.For commuters, it is a 5-minute walk to the mainline station and London is 50 minutes away by train, with the bonus of a guaranteed seat for the morning commute. Greenhill is a beautifully quiet and peaceful location. Whoever buys this house, I’m certain they will enjoy its advantages.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 11'3 x 9'4 (3.43m x 2.85m)
- Lounge: 18'2 x 11'1 (5.54m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'5 x 8'4 (3.18m x 2.54m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'6 x 8'4 (3.20m x 2.54m)
- Utility Room: 8'9 x 5'3 (2.67m x 1.60m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 x 13'3 (4.73m x 4.04m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 9'6 x 5'8 (2.90m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 8'8 (4.09m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 7'10 (3.08m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 9'2 (3.46m x 2.80m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 7'8 (2.92m x 2.34m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41511996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13920362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Staplehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.