3 bedroom detached house for saleNar Valley Park, 2 Heron Lane, King's Lynn
Sold STC £210,000
- HELP TO BUY & ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE
- 3 bedroom detached house
- En-suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Utility/WC on the ground floor
- Carport and parking space to the rear
** READY IN SEPTEMBER** An individual designed detached house with 3 bedrooms, study, downstairs utility/cloakroom and generous kitchen diner, choice of kitchen, tiles and flooring with an early reservation. Gas combi central heating, UPVC double glazing. CAR PORT.
William are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom home with separate living & kitchen area. On the ground floor the property benefits from an entrance hall, living room, downstairs WC/utility room, study and kitchen/diner, and on the first floor the property has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, and an en-suite shower room. The property has UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, full fill cavity wall insulation, coved and plastered ceilings. Outside the property has a carport, front turfed garden and a fenced rear garden. All the properties are covered by an NHBC guarantee and have been built to a high standard by the established local builders RG Carter Ltd and designed by NPS Property Consultants Ltd.
Entrance door to:
With radiator and stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed double doors lead out on to the rear garden, radiator, double TV/Sky and telephone points, UPVC double glazed window to front.
Study 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and side, radiator.
Cloakroom / Utility Room 8' 6" max x 5' 9" ( 2.59m max x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, low flush WC, hand washbasin, radiator, plumbing for washing machine.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 9" max x 10' 3" ( 3.89m max x 3.12m )
With a range of units at base and wall level with worktop over. Fitted oven, hob and extractor, single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window to front & radiator. Wall mounted gas condensing combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.47m max x 3.91m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, door to en-suite
UPVC double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising of low flush WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator and extractor.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front and side.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.59m )
With white suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and separate shower cubicle with electric shower and shower screen. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor and UPVC double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property there is a turfed garden and a path leads to the front door with linked carport. To the rear there is a fenced rear garden, patio and outside tap, enclosed by a timber panel fence and a pathway leads to the back door and designated parking space.
Help To Buy
The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing with as little as a 5% deposit.
How does it work?
With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1ES, Tel: 01553 771337 currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential.
The measurements, photographs and description are approximate and subject to change. Please refer to the site plan for individual plot information or come into our offices at William H Brown for more details. Choices of interior specification will also be made available at William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1ES. Please telephone in advance to make an appointment on 01553 771337.
The photographs used are of areas and points of interest around King's Lynn and may not be specific to the individual plot.
Please be advised that all plot owners with parking bays in the shared parking areas will become members of a Management Company which will take ownership of the shared areas and be responsible for the maintenance of them. Residents will need to deal with filing required papers with Companies House once they take over from the Management Companies. This information will be supplied to you via your contract documentation from the solicitor.
Flooring included - upgrades available.
Sustainable Homes Code 3
There is an option to purchase turf for the front and back gardens by separate negotiation, which will laid around the time of exchange of contracts.
Postal address: 2 Heron Lane, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5EA.
Head out of King's Lynn on the London Road and at the Southgates Roundabout take the last exit onto Wisbech Road and proceed on to Saddlebow Road, finding the new turning on the left handside signposted Sandpiper Way into the new development. Continue along onto Heron Lane finding plot 158 at the end of the road on your left hand side (2 Heron Lane).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.