4 bedroom detached house for saleHill Hook Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- A supremely deceptive and immaculately presented four bedroom detached executive family home located in this sought after road.
- Spacious and welcoming through Reception Hall
- Luxury re-fitted Guest Cloakroom
- Fabulous sized family Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Luxury extended Breakfast Kitchen and Living area
- Bedroom One with re-fitted en-suite Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms
- Spacious re-fitted family Bathroom
Having been extensively modernised and extended throughout by the current owners, this truly deceptive four bedroom detached family home offers stunningly presented accommodation throughout with under floor heating in the hall, lounge/living room and dining room. The ground floor boasts a magnificent sized main lounge/living area together with a separate dining room and breakfast kitchen whilst on the first floor there is an en-suite shower room to the main bedroom, three further bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. The area continues to prove exceptionally popular with family purchasers wanting access to the highly regarded local schools and there are excellent commuter links with cross city services into Birmingham City centre.
Property ref: 121_1060_4121794
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41516001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4121794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.