5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCheddar Close, Friern Barnet, N11
- A superb five bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Recently renovated, modern interiors
- Kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Beautiful rear garden with established fruit trees
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room
- Sun-filled conservatory
- Ample off-street parking
- Utility room on the ground floor
A wonderful five bedroom house in a peaceful location, this well presented property features a recently renovated reception room, kitchen with open-plan space dining room and a stunning rear garden.
Located on Cheddar Close, the property is within easy reach of a wide selection of shops and amenities in Friern Barnet. Transport links include New Southgate Station (National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.