2 bedroom flat for saleStanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7
Under Offer £1,100,000
- Fabulous two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a beautiful imposing period conversion
- Reception room with high ceilings and bay-front window
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Beautiful gated communal gardens
- Excellent central location close to amenities
Located in a popular garden square, this is a refreshingly bright two bedroom flat situated in an attractive period conversion and boasting superb proportions throughout and en suite facilities.
Stanhope Gardens are ideally located near bustling Gloucester Road, providing an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the museums and galleries of the Queen's Gate area and the green open spaces of Hyde Park are also moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.