5 bedroom character property for saleLondon Road Pakefield, Pakefield, Lowestoft
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Character Thatched Cottage
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms & Utility Room
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Driveway, Garage & Outbuilding/Workshop
- Landscaped Garden
- Character Features Throughout
LOOKING FOR CHARACTER AND CHARM, situated in the sought after Pakefield location this beautifully presented home offers five bedroom accommodation with two reception rooms, utility room, bathroom and shower room, landscaped garden, garage and outbuilding/workshop.
LOOKING FOR CHARACTER AND CHARM, situated in the sought after Pakefield location this beautifully presented home offers ample character with exposed beams, exposed brick fireplaces and thatched roof. The property also offers five bedroom accommodation with two reception rooms, kitchen and utility room, bathroom and shower room, well kept landscaped garden, driveway, garage and outbuilding/workshop. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
UPVC double glazed door to the front and UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, stone flooring.
UPVC double glazed door and window to the front, double height ceiling, walk-in inglenook fireplace, stone flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, wood flooring, towel rail radiator.
Living Room 13' 1" x 19' 11" ( 3.99m x 6.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC double glazed patio doors, television and telephone points, wood flooring, open fireplace with brick surround, three radiators.
Dining Room 16' x 10' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, wood flooring, open fireplace with brick surround, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' ( 4.22m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with fitted wall and base units, cooker point with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, larder cupboard, stone flooring, central heating boiler.
Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.63m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, wood flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 14' 8" max ( 3.18m max x 4.47m max )
Restricted head height. UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 8" Restricted head height ( 3.78m x 3.86m Restricted head height )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, wood flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 9" Restricted head height ( 2.72m x 2.67m Restricted head height )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' x 10' 5" Restricted head height ( 2.13m x 3.18m Restricted head height )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, wood flooring.
Bedroom Five 6' 7" x 10' 11" Restricted head height ( 2.01m x 3.33m Restricted head height )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, shingle borders, flower and shrub beds, storage sheds, water tap. A smaller paved patio garden area with hexagonal summer house is sectioned off by raised planters and trellising.
Personnel door to the side, power and lighting.
Power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41524281.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.