1 bedroom retirement property for saleClarence Parade, Southsea
Sold STC £145,000
- Fourth floor retirement apartment
- West facing sea and common views
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Highly requested location
- No chain
- Vacant possession
Situated on the stunning Southsea seafront this one bedroom apartment is within a popular retirement complex. Well presented and complimenting elevated west facing views of the sea and common, this no chain property is brought to the market by Fox & Sons. Conviently located next to all amenities.
Situated on the stunning Southsea seafront this one bedroom apartment is within a popular retirement complex. Well presented and complimenting elevated west facing views of the sea and common, this no chain property is brought to the market by Fox & Sons. Conviently located next to all amenities and on a bus route, this property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with a walk in shower. Call now to view!
Via intercom to halls and lifts.
Front door to:
Intercom, coved and textured ceiling and doors to:
Oversized allowing storage space, housing cold tank and electric consumer unit.
Modern and refitted with walk in double shower cubical, low level wc, basin with storage below, tiled effect flooring, heated towel rail, tiled wall surround, extractor, wall mounted dimplex heater, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window with west facing common, harbour and sea views, electric heater, power point, built in double wardrobes, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 4" ( 5.31m x 3.15m )
Twin aspect double glazed windows with common, harbour and sea views, central fireplace with Adams style surround, electric heater, power point, TV point and open arch to:
Kitchen 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side elevation with common, harbour and sea views, modern re-fitted kitchen offers high gloss wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled surrounds, one and a quarter sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, space for fridge/freezer, space for under unit freezer, integral oven with microwave over and ceramic Zanussi hob with extractor over, power point, coved and textured ceiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41527443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS102978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.